Updated Hotel Policies
Updated Hotel Policies
PLEASE READ THIS CONFIRMATION THOROUGHLY AS REQUIREMENTS HAVE CHANGED DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS.
a. Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
b. Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
c. Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
d. Have you had changes in your sense of taste or smell?
e. If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better. Any deposit will be returned
f. Have you self-quarantined in your state for a minimum of 14 days?
- Currently we are only able to be at 50% capacity. We understand this inconvenience but as we know, it is for the safety of all of us.
- There will be no self-serve stations. Which means no coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Also, no ice availability at this time. No gathering in the lobby.
- Elevator access is restricted to either 1 person at a time, or you can ride with the party you are occupying your room with. No more than 6 people at once at this time.
- Housekeeping service will be non-contact for the time being. This means we can provide you with all the necessities you may need for your stay, leaving them at the door or brought to you when requested.
- We strongly request that all guest use a cloth face covering when traveling through our facility.
On-site parking, 1 car per room. PLEASE NOTE: Smaller vehicles are preferred over larger vehicles if possible, as parking can become tight and somewhat difficult.
Our Top garage is reserved for handicap guest and employees at this time. Exceptions can be made if the circumstances are reasonable.
We have plenty of parking on site to accommodate all guests.
Cancel 14-days prior to arrival day for a full refund. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic all cancellations, no matter the timing of cancellation, will be free of charge and a refund will be processed if needed.
Rates Subject to change. Rates are based on double occupancy per room. $20.00 per person additional fee, up to max occ. Maximum occupancy of 4 people per room. Guests must be 21 or older, or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Rates are subject to 9% NH Rooms Tax. One-night deposit required for all reservations. Full refund for 14 day prior to arrival cancellation.
All rooms are non-smoking, see non-smoking policy for full details and fees. Sorry, No pets are allowed.
The Hampton House Hotel is a Non-Smoking property. All rooms are non-smoking, including the balconies. There is a $150 fee for anyone caught smoking (of any kind) in a room/balcony. If a room has been smoked in, fee will be accessed upon departure.
Online Booking Policy
All Reservations are not guaranteed until a full confirmation letter is received by email. Holiday weekends are a Two night minimum as well as our summer season. A room deposit of one night including tax, will be charged to the credit card provided at time of booking. Specific room numbers are not guaranteed, we will try to accommodate the best we can in the same room type if the requested room is not available.
Please bring a signed copy of this confirmation upon check-in. If you cannot print a copy, one will be provided for you at check-in. By signing and agreeing to these terms, you confirm all members of your party are abiding by the requirements as stated above. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.